Marbled Ideas /Real Nail Polish Nail Wraps / Nail Art Stickers
***Please note: The postal service has been experiencing delays, so orders are taking longer to arrive than usual***
Our nail wraps are a quick and affordable way to get the perfect manicure at home! They are made of nail polish on an adhesive sticker so they do not require heat activation to apply them. Our nail wraps are 10-free which means they are free from dibutyl phthalate, triphenyl phosphate, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens and tert-butyl hydroperoxide. They are also free of any animal products.
This listing is for 1 set of nail wraps. 1 set of nail wraps has a total of 16 strips. (see photos)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Wash hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
2. Push back your cuticles and wipe down each nail with the included alcohol wipe and let dry.
3. Remove the nail wraps from the foil package.
4. Choose the right size nail wrap for your nail.
5. Remove the clear plastic cover on top of the nail wrap.
6. Peel the nail wrap from the paper backing.
7. Stick the nail wrap on your nail.
8. Press and smooth the nail wrap firmly into place. Be sure to smooth out any bubbles.
9. File off the excess in a downward motion.
10. Apply a top coat.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Soak your fingers in warm water for 3-5 minutes, then gently peel the nail wraps from the corner of your nail beds towards the tip of your fingernails. After the nail wraps have been removed, wash your hands with soap and water.
We ship orders via USPS First Class Mail. To reduce waste, we will send one instruction insert per order. If you are going to be giving the nail wraps as gifts and would like an instruction insert for every set of nail wraps, please mark your order as a gift at checkout!